Fostering plays a crucial part in rescuing dogs. When you foster, you take are helping save that dog’s life and allowing them prepare for their forever home. It is a temporary commitment and has many benefits, including:
• Helping the dog adjust to being loved and cared for. Many rescues have been neglected or abused and they need time to readjust.
• If you have pets, they may benefit from many new furry friends and bring comfort to one another.
• You are helping lower the number of dogs that are euthanized.
• Some dogs are in foster because they are healing up from medical issues and you can give them a safe, loving place to recover.
• You will feel an amazing sense of accomplishment when you see the dog find their forever family.
If you’re ready to get started, please fill out the Foster Application here.